The small town of Fruita, Colorado has quite a diverse pool of dining options. From a Chinese-American restaurant to a simple café to a pizzeria, Fruita’s food scene has it all.
Dragon Treasure Chinese Restaurant is known to many as the best Chinese restaurant in all of Grand Junction. From their deep fried wontons to their sweet and sour chicken to their Szechuan shrimp, this restaurant will not disappoint.
At Camilla’s Kaffe, specialty coffees, micro beers, and breakfast treats are paired with a gallery filled with the work of local artists. Regulars recommend getting their breakfast burrito and their rellenos and eggs.
Hot Tomato Café and Pizzeria is renowned for its East Coast style, deep-dish pizza. Customers can choose from the many toppings, including sundried tomatoes, blue cheese, Canadian bacon, and artichoke hearts, to create their own, personalized pizzas. As an alternative, customers can also choose from their creative, yet tasty specialty pizzas.
Are You Buying a Home in Fruita?
Call us at 970-765-4135 or get in touch with us online to tell us what you want from your dream home. We’ll help you find it.
In the meantime, check out our:
- Fruita Homes for Sale Under 100k
- Fruita Colorado Homes for Sale 100k 200k
- Fruita CO Real Estate 200k – 300k
- Homes for Sale Fruita CO 300k – 400k
- Fruita Real Estate Listing 400k-500k
- Fruita Colorado Homes for Sale 500k-600k
- Fruita CO Real Estate 600k-700k
- Homes for Sale Fruita CO 700k-800k
- Fruita Homes for Sale 800k-900k
- Fruita Colorado Homes for Sale 900k-1 Million
- Fruita CO Real Estate Listings Over 1 Million