If you’re like many people looking to sell a home in Grand Junction, you know that making minor repairs and improvements can really pay off. You can benefit from a quicker sale and a higher list price by making a few inexpensive upgrades—if you choose the right ones.
Improved Outdoor Lighting
Outdoor lighting is easy to overlook. However, just because most showings will happen in the daytime, don’t think buyers—and their agents—won’t be impressed if your home features adequate outdoor lighting. Each entry door should have a light, and your garage and driveway should be well illuminated for security.
Don’t forget to light up the deck, paths and other outdoor living areas. Skip harsh spotlights in these spaces. Opt instead for string lights, lantern-style lamps and low-to-the-ground path lighting.
Quality Ceiling Fans
No one likes a noisy, rickety old ceiling fan. Today’s quality fixtures are stylish and affordable, and buyers know a ceiling fan will lower their energy costs. This means you can really impress potential buyers without spending a lot of money. You might be surprised by the bells and whistles you can get with an affordable ceiling fan, including remote control and dimmable lighting.
With energy costs continuing to rise, energy-efficient home features will always be impressive. Whether it’s water-saving plumbing features, added insulation or energy-efficient lighting, anything you can do to make your home more energy efficient is sure to get potential buyers’ attention. All other things being equal, buyers will almost certainly choose the home that comes with lower utility bills.
Are You Selling a Home in Grand Junction?
Call us at 970-765-4135 or get in touch with us online to discover how we can help you sell your home quickly and at the right price.
- Grand Junction homes for sale under $100k
- Grand Junction homes for sale between $100k and $200k
- Grand Junction homes for sale between $200k and $300k
- Grand Junction homes for sale between $300k and $400k
- Grand Junction homes for sale between $400k and $500k
- Grand Junction homes for sale between $500k and $600k
- Grand Junction homes for sale between $600k and $700k
- Grand Junction homes for sale between $700k and $800k
- Grand Junction homes for sale between $800k and $900k
- Grand Junction homes for sale between $900k and $1 million
- Grand Junction homes for sale over $1 million