But what else is different about FHA loans, and could one be right for you when you’re buying a house in Grand Junction?
What is an FHA Loan?
An FHA loan lets you buy a home with a low down payment and flexible terms. These loans are backed by the government.
Do You Have to Be a First-Time Buyer to Get an FHA Loan?
You don’t have to be a first-time buyer to get an FHA loan.
Are FHA Loans Assumable?
If a homebuyer qualifies for an FHA loan, the loan is assumable. That means the buyer can “assume” the existing FHA mortgage on the property.
How Much Does FHA Cost Taxpayers?
FHA is completely self-sufficient. It generates its own income, and it doesn’t cost taxpayers a dime.
Are You Buying a Home in Grand Junction?
Call us at 970-765-4135 or get in touch with us online to tell us what you want from your next house. We’ll help you find it.
You can also use these links to search for Grand Junction homes for sale by price:
- Grand Junction Homes for Sale Under 100k
- Grand Junction Colorado Homes for Sale 100k 200k
- Grand Junction CO Real Estate 200k – 300k
- Homes for Sale Grand Junction ST 300k – 400k
- Grand Junction Real Estate Listings 400k-500k
- Grand Junction Colorado Homes for Sale 500k-600k
- Grand Junction CO Real Estate 600k-700k
- Homes for Sale Grand Junction ST 700k-800k
- Grand Junction Homes for Sale 800k-900k
- Grand Junction Colorado Homes for Sale 900k-1 Million
- Grand Junction CO Real Estate Listings Over 1 Million