The Avalon Theatre is a spectacular place in Grand Junction—and it’s a can’t-miss attraction whether you’re a visitor or a full-time resident.
The Avalon Theatre
Built by Walter Walker in 1923, the Avalon Theatre in Grand Junction is one of the largest performing arts halls in Colorado.
Located in the Downtown Shopping Park at 645 Main Street, the Avalon Theatre has hosted artists such as:
- John Philip Sousa
- Ethel Barrymore
- Al Jolson
- Collective Soul
- Lyle Lovett
- John Prine
- Pat Benatar
The theatre frequently offers foreign film series, independent film series, and much more, including:
- Theatrical performances
- Variety shows
It’s also available for private functions. The theatre seats more than 1,000 people, making it the ideal place to enjoy a show with fantastic acoustical quality and easy visibility of the stage from any seat.
Are You Buying a Home in Grand Junction?
If you’re thinking about buying a home in Grand Junction, Fruita or any of the surrounding communities, we’d love to help you.
Call us at 970-765-4135 or get in touch with us online to tell us what you want from your next house. We’ll help you find it.
In the meantime, feel free to browse our:
- Grand Junction Homes for Sale Under 100k
- Grand Junction Colorado Homes for Sale 100k 200k
- Grand Junction CO Real Estate 200k – 300k
- Homes for Sale Grand Junction ST 300k – 400k
- Grand Junction Real Estate Listing 400k-500k
- Grand Junction Colorado Homes for Sale 500k-600k
- Grand Junction CO Real Estate 600k-700k
- Homes for Sale Grand Junction ST 700k-800k
- Grand Junction Homes for Sale 800k-900k
- Grand Junction Colorado Homes for Sale 900k-1 Million
- Grand Junction CO Real Estate Listings Over 1 Million