If you’re a foodie looking for a home for sale in Fruita, a great Fruita condo, or a piece of land to build your dream home in this beautiful city, you’re going to love knowing that we have more than our share of great restaurants right here in town.
3 Great Restaurants to Try in Fruita, CO
The restaurant with the highest Yelp rating in town is a pizzeria with a beer bar and live music. Their dough is handmade every day and is used to make around a dozen unique pies, all which can be ordered Sicilian style. In addition, they have fresh salads and appetizers. On tap, they have local brewery New Belgium, best known for Fat Tire Ale.
This local brunch spot is known for more than its wraps and omelets. Camilla’s, named for the local society icon that owns it, also contains a gallery promoting local artists, specialty coffees, and microbrewed beers. Its specials change daily based on the diverse tastes of its chef. The cafe is also a center for the local mounting biking community.
This 4-star Mexican restaurant has a massive menu with dozens of authentic Latino dishes. The usual fajitas, burritos, and enchiladas are available, and their house specialties include a few unique options like borrego ranchero (lamb chops) and banderillas (grilled meat skewers).
Are You Buying a Home in Fruita?
Call us at 970-765-4135 or get in touch with us online to tell us what you want from your dream home. We’ll help you find it.
In the meantime, check out our:
- Fruita Homes for Sale Under 100k
- Fruita Colorado Homes for Sale 100k 200k
- Fruita CO Real Estate 200k – 300k
- Homes for Sale Fruita CO 300k – 400k
- Fruita Real Estate Listing 400k-500k
- Fruita Colorado Homes for Sale 500k-600k
- Fruita CO Real Estate 600k-700k
- Homes for Sale Fruita CO 700k-800k
- Fruita Homes for Sale 800k-900k
- Fruita Colorado Homes for Sale 900k-1 Million
- Fruita CO Real Estate Listings Over 1 Million