Are you looking for ways to spruce up your home before putting it on the market? Some simple, easy fixes could easily increase your resale value. Here are three easy upgrades to increase the resale value of your home.
1. Give appliances a facelift. For some, the kitchen is considered the heart of the home. In fact, many buyers look at the kitchen when deciding on a purchase. Making all of the appliances in your home match is an easy way to make your kitchen look put together and new. You don’t even have to buy all new appliances! You can simply purchase a panel cover, typically from the same manufacturer as your appliance. Viola! Everything matches perfectly.
2. Don’t forget the bath. Besides the kitchen, the bathroom is another important room to update before resale. A dingy or outdated bathroom can easily send buyers running in the other direction. The best part is that bathroom upgrades are typically simple and inexpensive. One great idea is to replace the outdated flooring with vinyl tiles or sheet vinyl that is easy to install and gives the room a finished look.
3. Look to the ground. One great way to remove the age from any home is by redoing any carpeting. Fresh, colorful looking carpets can easily make a home more appealing to buyers. If your carpets are low on wear, a professional carpet cleaning is a great investment. If your carpets are showing serious wear, consider installing new carpeting with simple colors or designs. Area rugs are also a good way to cover wear and tear centered in one area.
Are You Buying a Home in Grand Junction or the Surrounding Communities?
Call us at 970-765-4135 or get in touch with us online to tell us what you want from your dream home. We’ll help you find it.
In the meantime, check out our:
- Grand Junction homes for sale under $100k
- Grand Junction homes for sale between $100k and $200k
- Grand Junction homes for sale between $200k and $300k
- Grand Junction homes for sale between $300k and $400k
- Grand Junction homes for sale between $400k and $500k
- Grand Junction homes for sale between $500k and $600k
- Grand Junction homes for sale between $600k and $700k
- Grand Junction homes for sale between $700k and $800k
- Grand Junction homes for sale between $800k and $900k
- Grand Junction homes for sale between $900k and $1 million
- Grand Junction homes for sale over $1 million